Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What would you like to read about?

I have TONS of ideas of topics and content for this blog so I thought I would list a few to get people excited as well as ask you to post topics you might be interested in me addressing. So here are just a few ideas I already have in the works:

1. Finding A Balance with Worship and Technology
2. How to use Mainstage (This will be an entire series including templates you can download)
3. How to turn your iPad into a music reader
4. How to integrate loops into a live worship setting
5. What kinds of sounds should I be using as a keyboard player?
6. Recommended Software Synth Plugins

So tell me what would you like to read about?

2 comments:

  1. Tips for the other band members and soundman for playing/ arranging around a keyboard that is playing in 5 octaves at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for #2. I'm a pianist turned keyboardist who has used a Roland RD-series keyboard for years and is trying to learn Mainstage.

    ReplyDelete